Chet Holifield Federal Building Environmental Review
GSA has completed the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the Chet Holifield Federal Building (CHFB) located in Laguna Niguel, CA to explore options for the future of the complex. The FEIS and other relevant documents are available at the following links:
- Chet Holifield Federal Building EIS Record of Decision [PDF - 255 KB]
- Chet Holifield Federal Building FEIS [PDF - 16 MB]
- Federal Register Notice of Availability [PDF - 213 KB]
- Interested Party Letter [PDF - 127 KB]
- Newspaper Notice of Availability [PDF - 84 KB]
- CHFB Meeting Handout [PDF - 885 KB]
The public comment period for the FEIS began on Monday, March 8, 2021 and concluded Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
Questions or comments concerning project can be directed to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please include ‘CHFB EIS’ in the subject line.
Postal Mail/Commercial Delivery:
Potomac-Hudson Engineering, Inc.
ATTN: CHFB Final EIS
77 Upper Rock Circle Suite 302
Rockville, MD 20850
GSA held a virtual public meeting for the FEIS on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. The purpose of the meeting was to collect public comments on the FEIS. The virtual public meeting began with presentations on the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process and the proposed project. View the Public Meeting Slides [PDF - 3 MB].
The public meeting was recorded, and all comments provided will become part of the formal record.