2019 Tenant Satisfaction Survey
The 2019 Tenant Satisfaction Survey Begins on Monday, July 8 and Closes on Thursday, August 22.
About the TSS
- The TSS is distributed to tenants in GSA controlled and leased buildings as well as federal tenants in other agency-provided workplaces.
- The survey assesses your agency employees’ satisfaction with their work environment including building services, security, and facility management services.
- The results are important in helping us improve the work environments we provide to you, our partner agencies.
- During the first week of the survey period, each federal employee will receive an email with a unique survey link to provide their feedback.
- As in recent years, the survey will be offered online and via mobile device and should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete.
Your cooperation and support in completing the survey and encouraging your agency employees to do so is greatly appreciated. The more feedback we gather, the better equipped we are to provide improved and productive work environments for your agency and employees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local GSA Facility Management Office.
Thank you in advance for your participation!