DFCycles Are Back!
The kiosks are operational from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- To retrieve a bicycle, press and release the stainless-steel button to the right of the bicycle and remove the bike. No need to press the buttons to return them, they go in and lock automatically.
- Please return the bikes to a kiosk prior to leaving for the day.
- The bicycles are no longer a part of the old Denver Metro Bcycle program and are not to be taken off campus. Please remain on the DFC during their use.
- We highly encourage the use of personal headgear during use.
- We are unable to ensure that the hard surfaces are disinfected so please feel free to carry and use your own disinfectant wipes should you feel the need
Bike stations are located at DFC Buildings:
- Gate 5 Entrance
- Building 20
- Building 25
- Building 41
- Building 67
- Building 85
Contact: Rocky Mountain Region Ambassador Desk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 303.236.1970.