Frank E. Moss U.S. Courthouse
350 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Click Here for Directions
Hours of Operation:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mon. - Fri., except holidays
Over 150 employees from six federal agencies occupy this facility. These agencies provide extensive services to the surrounding community as well as other city, county, and state communities.
The Frank E. Moss U.S. Courthouse is located at the corner of Fourth South and Main Streets in the Exchange Place Historic District. The five-story joint court and office building has a gray granite exterior in the Art Modern Style, and is the oldest structure in the Exchange Place Historic District. The district's impressive commercial architecture was created during the last quarter of the 19th century as a direct outcome of the wealth produced by Utah's silver mining industry. Shopping and entertainment can be found nearby at the City Creek Center (three blocks to the north) and Gallivan Center (one block to the north).The Frank E. Moss U.S. Courthouse was originally constructed in 1905, and two subsequent building additions, in 1912 and 1932, have doubled the building's size. The building is architecturally significant for its introduction of the Classical Revival Style to Utah.
Directions & ParkingThe building is convenient to two UTA trax stops (Courthouse and Gallivan Center stops) and two hour visitor street parking is available around the building. Visitor and tenant parking is also available in the public lot directly to the south across 400 South Street or in the numerous parking lots within a one block radius.
Click the directions link to enter starting address and generate detailed directions.
Report a Maintenance Issue
Snack and vending machines available off the elevator lobby in the basement of the building.