Project Management Services
GSA understands that quality work is expected. Managing time, resources, money, and project scope are the basic elements to every project. Project managers do not simply provide a point of contact for our tenants; they are the key to a successful project.
Our goal as project managers is to provide customers with value and knowledge in the following areas.
- Accurately outline the details of GSA’s contractual and funding processes.
- Accurately analyze vendor proposals for proper scope and budgetary items to ensure customers are getting best value.
- Build accurate cost estimates based on customer requirements.
- Coordinate between contractors and tenants to ensure tenant satisfaction and comfort. This includes weekly or biweekly meeting coordination,reporting outages of building systems, access to tenant space, after-hours work, progress updates, submittals, and change request management.
- Develop an accurate scope of work outlining agency requirements and needs while ensuring strict adherence to code compliance.
- Develop projected schedules that accurately reflect the required time for each milestone in the overall requirement.
- Ensure projects stay on-time and on-budget through oversight and quality control methods.
- Navigate customers through complex technical, contractual, or regulatory issues.
- Provide creative solutions to help lower costs or meet project objectives.
- Provide documented inspections on all work being performed.
For more information, contact:
Supervisory Project Manager