We make security a priority. We are committed to providing our customers with the resources necessary to keep our facilities secure.
Physical Access Control System (PACS): Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
- Expertise in migrating and implementing HSPD-12 Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) compliant systems
- Design services on full security integration and interoperability
- Scope development and project management/oversight
- Full understanding of GSA/Federal Acquisition Services (FAS) schedules and approved products list for FIPS
Physical Access Control System Streaming Video [FLV - 5:21]
Purpose: The video is a brief demonstration video to explain how to use PIV Credentials on the HSPD-12 compliantBrivo Physical Access Control System (PACS). It demonstrates the proper use, its quirks, as well as tips for dual authentication, scanning the credentials, and the use of the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) shielded cases.
Audience: Any federal or contract employee with an HSPD-12 compliant photo ID (PIV Credential, LincPass, Smart Card, CAC, GAC, etc.) that will require physical access into a secured federally-owned facility that utilizes access controlled proximity card readers.
Security Design and Review
- Expertise in the Interagency Security Committee (ISC) and policy documents for the security of federal facilities
- Design services and scope development for security countermeasures
- Complete review of architectural drawings/submissions for security countermeasures
- Occupant Emergency Plan assistance and guidance
- Established uniform federal government identification standards and investigation requirements
- Initiate contractor security investigations in coordination with contracting
- Request and issue HSPD-12 compliant identification credentials for contractors
Non-HSPD-12 Contractor Security Investigations and Credentials
- Initiate both short-term (less than six months) and long-term (greater than six months) clearances for contractors, in coordination with contracting
- Issue non-HSPD-12 facility access cards to contract employees via seven issuing stations throughout the region
- Escorting is designed for contract employees with special trades and for emergency repairs
- After-hours access permits credentialed contract employees access to a facility outside the normal business hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.