News & Events
GSA wants to remind small entities that the Office of the National Ombudsman within the U.S. SBA, is available to assist small entities.Find Out More >
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting, you can learn something new at an OSBU webinar.Training for Small Businesses >
OSBU wants your small business to succeed as a GSA vendor. Learn what we're doing to remove obstacles and reduce red tape.OSBU: Putting Small Business First >
2017 Veteran-to-Veteran Coaching Event
You're invited to GSA's 2017 Veteran-to-Veteran Coaching Event on Nov. 9, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. This Training seminar facilitates coaching from Veterans who have been successful establishing themselves in multiple industries to those who are new to federal contracting. Participants will learn about best practices and take part in a question and answer session. You will also have opportunities for free counseling, on site help with doing business with the federal government.
Contracting with Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses is a win for both the federal government and veteran-owned small businesses. The government receives great service, at tremendous value to the taxpayer, while disabled service members are given opportunities to grow their businesses and create jobs. GSA remains committed to increasing contracting opportunities for veteran and service disabled veterans.
You should attend this training if:
- You're a Veteran owned or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business and want to hear directly from subject matter experts and established peers who can offer guidance to increase your company's chances of success.
- You don't know how to locate key resources readily available online that can help you find potential contracts to bid on, identify competitors or you don't quite understand federal guidelines on doing business with the government.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to www.gsa.gov/askosbu
- Select “Register for an Event/Meeting”
- Complete required fields (in Red)
- Scroll down to “Check Into Event” at the bottom of the page and select, “Veteran 2 Veteran Coaching Event.”
- Please check your email for confirmation of a successful submission.