Social Media for Small Business
Here is a list of official GSA social media channels you may find useful.
|@GSAOSBU||Regularly tweets out opportunities, training, and acquisition updates|
|@USGSA||Real time news and information about GSA|
|@USGSASchedules||Schedules information changes regularly; stay up-to-date|
|@gsapbsIRD||Public Buildings Service account focused on connecting to business|
|GSA, Office of Small Business Utilization||News, Events and more announced here|
|General Services Administration||Like us.|
GSA YouTube Channel (includes many training videos and small business-focused content)
GSA Social Media Dashboard (includes links to all official GSA social media channels)
USING SOCIAL MEDIA TO GROW YOUR FEDERAL BUSINESS
- Follow the official social media accounts of agencies you want to sell to.
- Follow the official social media accounts of companies you want to partner with.
- Follow certified official accounts. Look for the blue checks on Twitter and Facebook.
- Review YouTube for videos of conferences or training you may have missed.
- Set Google alerts to "General Services Administration" and any contracting vehicles that you may be interested in.