Before issuing task orders using HCaTS or HCaTS SB, Federal Contracting Officers (COs) must complete the Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training and receive their DPA certification. Training sessions last approximately 90 minutes and are eligible for Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
Who can attend the DPA training
- Training is highly recommended to 1102 personnel
- Program Office and Requiring Activities Personnel
- Contracting Officers
- Contracting Specialists, CORs, and Quality Assurance Personnel
What DPA training covers
- HCaTS contract information
- Scope overview
- Ordering process
- OCO's roles and responsibilities
- HCaTS resources
Register for HCaTS DPA Training
- The HCaTS Program offers DPA training via webinar or in-person.
- HCaTS DPA training registration is available in the FAITAS Course Catalog under course ID FCL-GSA-0081. View the class schedule and register via FAITAS.
- Upon completion of the training, 1 Continuous Learning Point will be credited through FAITAS.
- If you are unable to register online, complete the HCaTS DPA Request Form [PDF - 2 MB] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For on-site training (minimum of 25 attendees), special requests, registration questions email email@example.com.
Obtain HCaTS DPA Certificate
- Warranted contracting officers will receive a HCaTS DPA Certificate after completion of the DPA training.
- If you have not received the certificate, complete the HCaTS DPA Request Form [PDF - 2 MB] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.