How To Get on HCaTS
- HCaTS is not a GSA Schedule contract, so there is no continuously open application process.
- Getting on HCaTS is a competitive process called “on-ramping.” On-ramping will be conducted at the Government discretion.
- HCaTS on-ramping will likely be targeted to a single pool at a time.
At this time, there is no active on-ramping under HCaTS. On-ramping will be announced on all HCaTS channels and the solicitations will be advertised through Federal Business Opportunities at FBO.gov. For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting on GSA Schedule 738X
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) and monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps
- Contact HCaTS Contractors for Subcontracting opportunities. Find the list of HCaTS contractors on “Who is on HCaTS"