OASIS Industry Resource Library
The OASIS Program Management Office (PMO) provides and maintains this resource for its awarded Industry partners as they seek to serve our federal agency customers.
Contractual Reporting Requirements for Task Orders, Invoices and CAF payments into the Contractor Payment Reporting Module (CPRM)
If you have questions on reporting Task Orders, entering Invoice Data or CAF payment and reconciliation, please contact us at oasisCPRM@gsa.gov.
Note: Reporting is a Contract Requirement and consistent late reporting will be reflected in the CPAR for the base contract and reviewed at option time.
- Prefer as soon as possible - within two (2) weeks of award.
- Must be reported within 30 calendar days of the CO’s signing the Task Order Award Document. Will be considered reported late after 31 days.
Task Order Modifications
- Same timing as base Task Order.
- Must report ALL Modifications, including Admin Mods, but especially all those that change obligation or Total Estimated Value, exercise options, or change/extend Period of Performance.
- Must be reported no later than 30 calendar days after the end of the calendar quarter for those invoices reportable in that quarter. Will be considered reported late after 30 days.
Contractor Access Fee (CAF) reporting/ payment
- Must be reported AND paid no later than 30 calendar days after the end of the calendar quarter for all invoices reported in that quarter, otherwise it will be considered late thereafter.