Request an OASIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA)
The DPA clearly delineates the roles and responsibilities between the GSA contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer, and complies with the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) executive agent designation to GSA.
DPA requestors must have a .gov or .mil email address. Requestors who do not have a .gov or .mil email address must submit a copy of their warrant as a federal contracting officer to firstname.lastname@example.org before it will be considered.
Please Note: If you experience any issues with the form below, please submit the requested information to email@example.com.
To receive a DPA you must:
1. Complete required training:
- The OASIS team offers monthly DPA training webinars. To view the list of dates and register for upcoming sessions please visit our registration page.
- To request training outside the schedule training sessions, complete the OASIS Training Request Form.
2. Complete the form below
After Completing the two steps above:
- GSA will review the form and initiate the DPA.
- You should receive DPA confirmation within two business days.
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on OASIS.
***All Fields Required***