Request an OASIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA)
Warranted contracting officers (a contracting officer appointed pursuant to FAR 1.603) can request and Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA), which allows direct access to our GWACs.
The DPA clearly delineates the roles and responsibilities between the GSA contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer, and complies with the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) executive agent designation to GSA.
DPA requestors must have a .gov or .mil email address. Requestors who do not have a .gov or .mil email address must submit a copy of their warrant as a federal contracting officer to email@example.com before it will be considered.
Please Note: If you experience any issues with the form below, please submit the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive a DPA you must:
1) Complete required training:
- The OASIS team offers monthly DPA training webinars. To view the list of dates and register for upcoming sessions login to FAITAS and search for OASIS DPA Class Number FCL-GSA-0152. Note: You must be a registered user of FAITAS to apply and receive credit for CLP's. If you are not a current FAITAS user please utilize the FAITAS Registration System for access.
- To request training outside the schedule training sessions, complete the OASIS Training Request Form.
2) Complete form below:
After completing these steps:
- GSA will review the form and initiate the DPA
- You should receive DPA confirmation within two business days, and
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on OASIS.
***All Fields Required***