One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Span multiple professional service disciplines
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level, and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
The core disciplines of the contract include:
- Program management services
- Management consulting services
- Logistics services
- Engineering services
- Scientific services, and
- Financial services
- Commercial and non-commercial services
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements
- Classified and unclassified services
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution such as labor, materials, and ODCs, or
- Hybrid of any of the above
Review the OASIS and OASIS SB Master Contracts.
Through the use of OASIS SB, customer agencies receive small business credit, and it supports competition, even in socioeconomic categories.
- Agencies can plan socioeconomic set asides to meet their goals and support 8(a), HUBZone, and SDVOSB direct awards.
OASIS facilitates agency management of its SB program and goals through awards in every SB category, including socioeconomics and provides business intelligence on SB performance via dashboards.
- Agencies can reserve task orders for exclusive competition among SB categories, including:
- HUBZone SB concerns
- 8(a) business development participants
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) concerns
- Economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB) concerns, and
- Women-owned small business (WOSB) concerns eligible under the Women-Owned SB Program.
Two ways to access OASIS:
- Direct Acquisition - GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the customer agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) who performs the acquisition; or
- Assisted Acquisition - GSA performs the acquisition on behalf of the customer agency and provides post-award support, as negotiated with the customer. An Inter-Agency Agreement is required.
Tiered Access Fee - OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent - 0.75 percent based on obligation level (see Agency Agreements links in the OASIS Reference Library).
OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements.
The labor categories are aligned with occupations, as outlined in the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system.
- OASIS offers more meaningful proposed rate comparisons at the Task Order level (apples to apples)
- 104 OASIS LCATs (individual and groups priced at the master contract level)
- 127 OMB SOC occupations, and
- 1,000 typical industry job titles.
- The remaining 840 SOC occupations can be added and priced at the task order level as ‘ancillary labor.'
The 28 NAICS codes (and 6 exceptions) are allocated among seven 7 NAICS code pools.
- All codes/exceptions in a pool share a common small business (SB) size standard.
- Agencies can solicit task order proposals from contractors holding awards in the pool with the NAICS code that matches the agency's requirement.
The OASIS Table of PSC codes by OASIS pool number [XLSX - 67 KB] is excerpted from Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG) and only includes those in scope.
- Click on the link above to search for your Pool number and the various possible PSC Codes that may apply.
- The table is sourced from FPDS-NG.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/oasis.
OASIS uses the Interact community to collaborate with GSA’s industry partners, customers, and other stakeholders. Join today to stay up-to-date on OASIS and OASIS SB.
OASIS SUPPORT LINKS
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- Customer Service Directors
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Federal Service Desk
- FFATA Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
- Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS)
- Contract Payment Reporting Module (CPRM)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- GSA Advantage!®
Browse and buy GSA products and services
- GSA Global SupplyTM
One-stop source for all your support needs
- Acquisition Gateway
Act as One for smarter acquisition
- GSA eLibrary
Browse GSA Schedules
Submit RFPs and RFQs
Submit contract offers and modification requests
- GSA Reverse Auctions
Get real-time pricing