One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. Details of OASIS Contract include:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines of the contract include:
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services;
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution, such as:
- ODCs; or
- Hybrid of any of the above.
Review the OASIS and OASIS SB Master Contracts.
OASIS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OASIS Frequently Asked Questions [XLSX - 202 KB] (Updated August 16, 2018)
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/oasis.