Buy Off the Professional Services Schedule
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) offers federal agencies a streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements while offering shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of each procurement.
What You Can Buy
PSS is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions;
- Business consulting solutions;
- Environmental solutions;
- Financial and business solutions;
- Language services;
- Logistics solutions; and
- Professional engineering solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. Review the PSS Fact Sheet [PDF - 771 KB] to learn more.
Access the PSS
To access PSS, visit GSA’s eLibrary and select “00CORP” in the “Quick Search” drop down box on the right-hand side of the page or take a look at the Official PSS SIN Table [PDF - 224 KB] where you will find all of the SINs available under this program.
Our knowledgeable project managers and contracting staff are well-versed in helping our customers define their requirements and develop best-in-class statements of work and performance work statements. Email email@example.com if you need assistance with requirement analysis or using the PSS to meet your needs.
In order to provide you, our customer, with the ability to obtain a total solution GSA has included the following complementary services that may only be used in concert with the services provided under PSS. The complementary services are:
- C132-51: Professional IT Services
- C871-202: Energy Management Planning and Strategies
- C871-207: Energy Audit Services
- C871-208: Resource Efficiency Management (REM)
- C871-211: Energy Consulting Services
- C595-21: Human Resource Services (Excluding EEO Services)
Reminder: These complementary SINS cannot be used as stand alone services—you can only use them when needing any of the solutions provided by the Professional Services Schedule. If you only require the complementary services, then you would need to utilize the individual schedule that these services fall under.
Once you’ve decided which services you need, you can use GSA’s eBuy to electronically post and receive quotations in a secure environment.
RFQs can be issued to contractors by Special Item Number (SIN) or solution set (e.g., Financial and Business Solutions), including contractors awarded complementary SINs (e.g., IT, HR, and energy-management services) under PSS.
Blanket Purchase Agreements
The Professional Services Category has two Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to help agencies take advantage of quantity discounts, save administrative time, and reduce paperwork.
- The PM/CPI BPAs offer a pool of well-qualified contractors who provide market-leading Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) services.
- The Identity Protection Services BPAs provide access to a pool of well-qualified contractors capable of providing identity protection services.