Logistics solutions include the following areas that permit the deployment of supplies, equipment, materials, and associated personnel:
- Planning acquisition and management of logistics system;
- Providing expert advice, assistance, guidance, management; and
- Providing operational support services.
Additionally, training is provided in the following areas:
- System operations;
- Automated tools for supply;
- Value chain management;
- Property and inventory management;
- Distribution and transportation management; and
- Maintenance of equipment and facilities supporting these activities.
Turnkey and total solutions are available in support of logistics functions, as well as minor repair and alteration services supplementary to existing SINs under this Schedule.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service:
- A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules eLibrary.
- The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
& Link to Contractors
|874 501||541614||Supply & Value Chain Management Services|
|874 503||541614||Distribution & Transportation Logistics Services|
|874 504||541614||Deployment Logistics Services|
|874 505||541614||Logistics Training Services|
|874 507||561210||Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services|
|874 597||541330||Ancillary Repair and Alterations|
|100 01||541890||Introduction of New Services|
|100 03||541330||Ancillary Supplies and/or Services|
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/logistics.