Office of Fleet Management
Sign up for GSA Vehicle Purchasing Email Notification System! (A nongovernment website.)
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA
- Vehicle purchases at a savings of over 21 percent below the manufacturer's invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- AutoChoice on-line ordering tool;
- Reasonable pricing;
- A wide variety of vehicle types; and
- Program teams dedicated to customer care.
Vehicle Purchasing Programs
To learn about the programs offered by GSA Vehicle Purchasing, please contact us or visit Vehicle Purchasing Vehicle Solutions: Vehicle and Products.
Federal Fleet Management System (FedFMS)
FMR 102-34.340 states that a federal agency must have a fleet management information system at the department or agency level that identifies and collects accurate inventory, cost, and use data to cover the complete lifecycle of each motor vehicle. To learn more, please visit FedFMS.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/automotive.