Transportation Consulting Services
The Transportation, Delivery, and Relocation Solutions (TDRS), Schedule 48, includes transportation consulting and related services, and Special Item Number (SIN) 411-3 to aid government agencies in meeting their transportation needs.
Typical tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategies to support strategic sourcing in the transportation realm;
- Identifying security needs relative to transportation;
- Re-engineering relocation processes;
- Providing integrated transportation solutions to respond to emergencies, disasters, drills, and continuity of operations events;
- Assessing tariff/tender programs for overall best value;
- Developing requirements and/or specifications for transportation needs;and,
- Providing trend analysis of agency transportation spends to enable budget forecasting.
It should be noted that this SIN does not include transportation system development or guard security services associated with transportation.