TransPort Integrator is GSA’s transportation management solution. This web-based application was specifically engineered to help your agency meet its transportation needs. TransPort Integrator provides a suite of services and advanced management tools that promote efficiency during shipment creation, planning, tendering, execution and reporting – all in a single solution and free of charge!
Benefits of Using TransPort Integrator
Among its numerous benefits, TransPort Integrator:
- Is free of charge for agencies to use;
- Provides access to GSA’s highly competitive negotiated rates, which are on average up to 19.5 percent less than other agency negotiated rates (July 2011 Runzheimer Report);
- Eliminates the cost to maintain a proprietary transportation management system (TMS);
- Streamlines transportation sourcing with automated load tendering;
- Lists detailed shipment information regarding accessorials, pickup and delivery schedules;
- Provides enhanced accountability through detailed transaction history;
- Offers an integrated invoicing and payment solution through GSA’s third-party payment service, PayPort Express, which is provided by Citibank using the Syncada network;
- Makes it easier for agencies to do a pre-payment audit and makes the records available for GSA’s post-payment audit;
- Aids agencies in complying with sustainability-oriented Executive Order 13514; and
- Allows you to choose from more than 2,000 approved TSPs!
Capabilities of TransPort Integrator
- Ability to compare costs of freight transportation to aid in best-value decision making;
- Capable of supporting motor, rail, ocean, air and international freight shipments;
- Advanced reporting and business intelligence tools;
- Offers automated shipment planning and tendering;
- Supports location specific information, such as required delivery dates, pickup and delivery hours;
- Automated bill of lading (BOL) generation;
- Supports electronic communications between agency and TSP;
- Automatically sends shipment and billing information to PayPort Express; and
- Allows retrieval of up to 10 years of data.
Get Started Using TransPort Integrator
Sign up to use TransPort Integrator. Once on the site, scroll down and select ‘Register’. Follow the instructions to register and use TransPort Integrator. It’s that easy!
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transportintegrator