GSA offers many vehicle-related publications to help agencies order vehicles and equipment.
- 2007 Vehicle Environmental Regulations from EPA [PDF - 426 KB] GSA's letter to federal customers on it's compliance strategy to the 2007 EPA environmental regulations and the impact to 2007 procurement programs.
- ASTM specification [PDF - 16 KB]
- Blue Bird Position Paper [PDF - 34 KB]
- DaimlerChrysler Position Paper [PDF - 164 KB]
- Engine Manufacturers Association test specification for B20 [PDF - 44 KB]
- Ford Position Paper [PDF - 27 KB]
- Freightliner Position Paper [PDF - 28 KB]
- General Motors Position Paper [PDF - 78 KB]
- International Truck Position Paper [PDF - 20 KB]
- Mack Trucks Position Paper [DOC - 25 KB]
- Volvo Position Paper [DOC - 25 KB]
How to Brochures
- How to Determine Proper Tire Selection [DOCX - 2 MB] GSA's informative brochure on determining proper tire selection. This brochure also lists helpful hints for tire care.
- How to Select Tow Vehicles [PDF - 10 MB] This brochure is intended to cover towing of light-duty trailers as opposed to semi-trailers designed to be pulled by truck tractors.
- Performance Report (3 year comparison) [PDF - 30 KB]
- AutoChoice Tutorial [PPTX - 3 MB]
- Requistion Detail Guide [DOCX - 121 KB]
- Vehicle Ordering Changes - Final FAR Rule, FAR Case 2012-023 [DOCX - 21 KB]
- Using 23V for Supplies and Services [PPTX - 87 KB]
- Order Placement Procedures for MAS [PDF - 56 KB]