GSA Schedules Benefits
The MAS Value Proposition is included in the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Brochure [PDF - 129 KB] .
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Mission
The MAS Program provides a fast, flexible, cost-effective procurement solution that allows customers to meet acquisition challenges while achieving their missions.
Watch this promo video for Course FAC 023:Basic Contracting for GSA Schedules (video is hosted by Defense Acquisition University). In this training module, you will learn about the procedures for placing orders for supplies and services against Multiple Award Schedules as outlined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 8.4.
With MAS, customers will:
- Up-to-date, FAR-compliant acquisition vehicles that help minimize risks;
- Competitive market-based pricing that leverages the buying power of the federal government, with the ability to negotiate further discounts at the order level;
- Acquisition experts available to help customers make the most of MAS;
- On-site and online training for help in using MAS; and
- Service to meet customer mission needs, from government's premiere acquisition agency.
Experience flexibility and choice
- The ability to tailor orders to get what they need by customizing terms and conditions at the order level;
- Alternatives such as blanket purchase agreements and contractor team arrangements that can replace the need for agency indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts;
- Decision tools and contracting solutions proven to meet complex requirements; and
- A vast selection of contractors offering expert solutions for services and supplies.
- Pre-competed, on demand contracts to increase the productivity and capacity of scarce acquisition resources; and
- Quick and easy access to the right industry partners, allowing customers to make the most use of their valuable time.
- A suite of e-Tools that can be leveraged to identify qualified contractors, maximize competition, and assist customers in reaching their socioeconomic goals; and
- Business intelligence into customer purchasing patterns when using our e-Tools.
Control the procurement
- Self-service access that allows agency contracting offices to retain control of their procurements, including requirements development, evaluation, award and administration; and
- Full-service options when in house resources are tapped with other pressing projects.