Now you have your GSA MAS Schedule Contract: What's Next?
Congratulations and Welcome to the GSA, Federal Acquisition Services (FAS), Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Program and to the MAS Welcome Package Center. We wish you great success with your new GSA MAS Contract!
How the Welcome Package can help You
GSA understands that having a new contract can be daunting, so we have created this portal page for you, our industry partner. Its purpose is to provide you one location to find up-to-date information, guidance and resources applicable to all Multiple Award Schedules managed by GSA/FAS.
What is in the Welcome Package?
- Easy to Use Checklist to help you understand your requirements upon award of your new GSA MAS contract. Check out "First Steps"
- Time sensitive guidance that will require your attention today and as your journey continues as a GSA MAS contract holder.
Check out "Time Sensitive Guidance"
- Helpful training courses to assist you in your understanding of the Schedules program and areas of marketing and selling to the federal government. Check out "New Contractor Training Opportunities"
- Valuable information to consider when marketing to the federal customers as well as helpful hints on use of the GSA Logo. Check out "Marketing Your MAS Contract"
- Tools to help you locate everything from the latest information on Interact to the location of your Industrial Operations Analyst and Administrative Contracting Officer. And, because you are new, we know it is not often easy to remember the functions of these tools so we have provided you a synopsis to help you get planted in the world of acronyms and their purpose! Check out "Additional "E" Tools"
- This page would not be complete if we did not provide you easy access to your specific MAS program portal where you will want to be sure and check in to see the latest on your program services/products. Check out "MAS Schedule Program Locator"
- And what Welcome Package would be complete without additional resources to various offices and staff that support the MAS Programs. Here you will find information to strengthen your knowledge and skill in the MAS contracting community! Check out "Additional Resources"
Of course we aren’t going to let you go without providing you with General FAQs & helpful Tips to have at your fingertips so be sure to check out the following pages:
Our goal is to assist you in achieving and sustaining success as a MAS contract holder so be sure to check it all out.