Schedule 73 | Food Service, Hospitality, and Cleaning
GSA offers a variety of products to help maintain your facilities in an environmentally friendly manner. From cleaning equipment and accessories to cleaning products for daily use, Housing Managers and Facility Managers will enjoy the full range of Hospitality Solutions that can be found through Schedule 73.
In addition, GSA can help meet your Food Service needs. From eating utensils to custom designed food court kiosk concepts, you can tailor your needs using products on GSA Schedules.
Would you like to enhance the appearance of your facility? Wood, concrete, or aggregate stone waste receptacles are available here and look more natural than some alternatives. Office recycling containers and waste receptacles, outdoor recycling containers, and industrial trash storage containers are on hand to preserve a sanitized work environment.
A variety of offerings include:
- Chemicals and Chemical Products;
- Cleaning Equipment and Accessories, Cleaning Chemicals and Sorbents, and Janitorial Supplies;
- Toiletries, Personal Care Items, Linens, and Lodging and Hospitality Supplies and Services, and Hospitality Wear;
- Food Service Equipment, Supplies and Services; and
- Recycling Collection Containers and Waste Receptacles.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [PDF - 38 KB] for answers to common questions on Schedule 73 - Food Service, Hospitality and Cleaning.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/foodservice.