- Who can buy from Schedules?
- Why buy from Schedules?
- What can you buy from Schedules?
- How do I buy from Schedules?
- What type of Buyer are you?
- What's New?
Schedule are open to:
- Federal agencies (military and civilian),
- Mixed ownership government corporations as identified in 31 U.S.C. § 9101,
- District of Columbia,
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals for use in making or providing an approved commodity or service to the government, and
- State and local governments for certain Schedule purchases.
- Streamlined procedures to increase acquisition speed
- Access to small businesses to support socioeconomic goals
- FAR compliance
- Pre-qualified contractors
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices to achieve best value
- Access to emerging technologies and innovative solutions
How you buy depends on the type of buyer you are and the type of purchase you are trying to make. Select one of the categories below to learn more about how to purchase from Schedules.
Federal Agency Buyers
Other Eligible/Authorized Buyers
See our MAS Desk Reference [PDF - 1 MB] for a complete buyers guide to Schedules.
When you use Schedules, you enjoy simplified ordering procedures and reduced prices.
In addition to the streamlined ordering procedures, Schedules offer key features, including Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs), and the ability to easily connect with small businesses.
These flexible features allow the following:
- Additional price discounts for government buyers,
- Access to global and local contractors,
- A single contracting vehicle fulfilling complex or ongoing needs,
- Reduced administrative time and paperwork, and
- Help reaching socioeconomic goals.
We’re always updating our contract vehicles, purchasing tools, and offerings. To get the latest updates, please visit News and Updates or visit the GSA Blog to keep up on agency-wide initiatives. If you want to review solicitation refreshes or upcoming modification announcements, please visit the Schedules community on Interact.
Alternatives to Schedule
GSA Schedules are the premier vehicle for government procurement, but not the only option. How to Buy Through GSA offers a high-level overview of federal purchasing programs and the wide variety of supplies and services we offer.