National Stock Numbers for Furniture
The National Stock Number (NSN) Program is a requisitioning solution under GSA Global Supply™. Requisition is a simple method for agencies to acquire products directly from GSA. Agencies submit a requisition/order to GSA for a simple government-to-government transfer that is quick, safe and compliant.
GSA has already conducted a competitive procurement, and complies with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other relevant regulations. Therefore, requisitions, regardless of size, satisfy all Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, including environmental initiatives, trade agreement policies, socioeconomic goals, AbilityOne mandates, and executive orders.
Customers place orders using a SmartPay® purchase card or arrange direct billing using their Activity Address Code (AAC/DoDAAC) or the equivalent. Product fulfillment, order status, billing support and comprehensive customer service for agencies using the requisition method is provided by GSA. Helpful ordering information is here.
View the NSNs available for each product line below:
- How to Submit and Pay for Your Order [PDF - 8 KB]
- Off-Line Order Form - SF 344 [PDF - 332 KB]
- FEDSTRIP Operating Guide Instructions for SF 344 [PDF - 3 MB]
- MILSTRIP Form (1348-6) [PDF - 561 KB]
- MILSTRIP Instructions [PDF - 122 KB]
- Special Requests [PDF - 37 KB] (Inside Delivery and/or Installation)
- Reporting Discrepancies [PDF - 6 KB]
In addition to the furniture lines, other furniture items with National Stock Numbers can be found in GSA Advantage!® using the Advanced Search feature for GSA Global Supply items.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/furniturensn.