State Agencies for Surplus Property (SASP) Contacts

Federal surplus personal property donation programs enable certain nonfederal organizations to obtain property the federal government no longer needs. Contact a State Agency for a Surplus Property (SASP-representative, in the applicable geographic location below, to confirm eligibility. SASPs are state-run organizations that administer the federal program for the donation of federal surplus property to public, tax-supported entities and eligible private nonprofit tax-exempt organizations.

Find representatives for U.S. states, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands below.

Last Reviewed: 2023-03-31