Building Maintenance and Operation (BMO)
Use the following samples, templates, and reference documents to understand how to acquire what you need.
Discover guides and policy
- Buyer's Guide_Building Maintenance and Operations (GSA_2019)
- Buying Tips / Tools_BMO Place of Performance Zones (GSA)
- Buying Tips / Tools_BMO Service Category Descriptions (GSA)
- Buying Tips / Tools_BMO Website Guide (GSA)
- Buying Tips / Tools_Finding sample RFQs and SOWs via eBuy Open (GSA)
- Buying Tips / Tools_What Contracting Officers are Saying About BMO
- Policy and/or Guidance_Mandatory Usage for Building Maintenance and Operations (DHS_2016)
- Policy and/or Guidance_Overview of Facilities Maintenance and Management on BMO & 03FAC (GSA_2017)
Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE): An assessment / estimate of the contract's potential costs based on industry standards. Please use this link to access GSA's standard IGCE creation tool
Research and plan
Market Research as a Service Report (MRAS): A no cost market research report developed by GSA. Request Market Research as a Service (MRAS) here.
Develop a solicitation
Request for Quotation (RFQ): A solicitation type used to obtain pricing information for clearly defined products or services (e.g. COTS). RFQs are typically used to meet the business needs listed in a requirements document
Other Solicitation Resources and Templates: Additional resources to support the development and release of your solicitation.