Human Capital Acquisition Planning Package
Use the following samples, templates, and reference documents to understand how to acquire what you need.
Discover guides and policy
- Human Capital and Training Solutions Ordering Guide (GSA 2021)
- Human Capital and Training Solutions CO Quick Reference Ordering Guide (GSA 2020)
- MAS Temporary Staffing Services Ordering Guide (GSA 2020)
- Human Capital and Training Solutions One-page Overview (GSA 2020)
- Human Capital and Training Solutions Fact Sheet (GSA 2020)
- Human Capital MAS and HCaTS Comparison Chart (GSA 2020)
- Temporary Staffing Services through MAS (GSA 2020)
- Temporary Staffing and Office Administrative Services Presentation (GSA 2021)
Performance Work Statement (PWS): A requirements document for performance-based acquisitions that clearly describes performance objectives and standards expected of a contractor.
Statement of Objectives (SOO): A requirements document that establishes the overarching objectives of the acquisition to allow contractors maximum flexibility in meeting government needs
Statement of Work (SOW): A requirements document that clearly and specifically describes the work to be done in developing or producing the products and/or services delivered by the contractor.
Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE): An assessment / estimate of the contract’s potential costs based on industry standards. Please use this link to access GSA’s standard IGCE creation tool
Research and plan
Market Research as a Service Report (MRAS): A no cost market research report developed by GSA. Request Market Research as a Service (MRAS) here.
Sources Sought Notice (SSN): A request used to identify small businesses that would be interested in fulfilling a government solicitation, helping to improve small business contracting opportunities.
Develop a solicitation
Request for Quotation (RFQ):A solicitation type used to obtain pricing information for clearly defined products or services (e.g. COTS). RFQs are typically used to meet the business needs listed in a requirements document