Management and Advisory/ Advisory and Assistance Services Acquisition Planning Package
Use the following samples, templates, and reference documents to understand how to acquire what you need.
Discover guides and policy
- Please email email@example.com with questions, general feedback, and suggestions on additional documents to be included. Request immediate procurement support from your local Customer Service Director here.
- Management and Advisory Services Buyer's Guide
Performance Work Statement (PWS): A requirements document for performance-based acquisitions that clearly describes performance objectives and standards expected of a contractor.
- Acquisition and Grants Management Support Services PWS (NOAA 2020)
- Acquisition Program Management and IT Support Services PWS (USAF 2020)
- Administrative Support for Acquisitions PWS (EPA)
- Analyst Support PWS (ASEP 2020)
- Business Process Improvement Program PWS (SEC 2020)
- Contract Closeout Support Services PWS (NGIA 2018)
- Human Resources Management Support Services PWS (DOD)
- Inventory Management Services PWS (DLA)
- Onsite Risk Assessment and Program Analysis PWS (Dept. of the Navy 2020)
- Privacy Program Management Support PWS (DHA)
- Procurement, Financial, and Economic Analysis PWS (FEMA 2019)
- Program Administration/Coordination Support PWS (DAU 2018)
- Project Management Support and Technical Writing Services PWS (NARA 2018)
- Technical, Policy, Programmatic and Analytical Support PWS (EPA 2020)
Statement of Work (SOW): A requirements document that clearly and specifically describes the work to be done in developing or producing the products and/or services delivered by the contractor.
- Acquisition Support Services SOW (NLM 2020)
- Advisory and Consulting Services SOW (FRTIB)
- Employee Health Benefits Assessment SOW (OPM 2020)
- Public Health Consulting Services (USN 2020)
- Management Consulting Services SOW (FDA)
- Peer Review Planning and Support Services SOW (OVC)
- Policy Training Services SOW (CDC 2019)
- Program Administration and Management Support SOW (DOL 2019)
- Project Management Training and Certification SOW (GPO 2019)
- Subject Matter Expert Services SOW (FBI 2020)
Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE): An assessment / estimate of the contract’s potential costs based on industry standards. Please use this link to access GSA’s standard IGCE creation tool
Research and plan
Market Research as a Service Report (MRAS): A no cost market research report developed by GSA. Request Market Research as a Service (MRAS) here.
Market Research Report (MRR): A type of market research report outlining available commercial capabilities, vendors, and contract vehicles to meet business / acquisition needs.
Request for Information (RFI): A process / document used by government agencies to gauge industry interest and gather information on contractor capabilities and other general market information. Responses are used for information only and are not considered part of an official proposal
Sources Sought Notice (SSN): A request used to identify small businesses that would be interested in fulfilling a government solicitation, helping to improve small business contracting opportunities.
Develop a solicitation
Request for Quotation (RFQ):A solicitation type used to obtain pricing information for clearly defined products or services (e.g. COTS). RFQs are typically used to meet the business needs listed in a requirements document
- MAS Professional Services Template for BPA RFQ (GSA)
- MAS Professional Services Template for RFQ (GSA)
Other Solicitation Resources and Templates: Additional resources to support the development and release of your solicitation