For Businesses: Working with GSA
Whether you're new at this or experienced, we've got you covered.
- Getting a government contract
- Tools for GSA contractors
- How to sell to the government
- Opportunities for small businesses
GSA has programs and initiatives that provide additional support to vendor segments doing business with GSA.
- Green Proving Ground
- GSA vendor communication plan [PDF - 169 KB]
Where to find help
GSA has several useful resources for vendors seeking to do business with GSA.
How GSA buys
GSA provides options for vendors by leveraging numerous methods for procuring products and services.
- Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts
- Multiple-Award Schedules
- Single awards
- Small business assistance
- Source selection
Services that GSA buys
GSA procures a multitude of products and services in support of its initiatives.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/forbusiness.