Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA)
GSA continues to ensure customer adherence to acquisition best practices with OASIS/HCaTS and will help customers properly navigate the OASIS/HCaTS vehicle(s) by providing complementary task order scope reviews and assistance with setting up task orders.
Access the optional scope review information for each program:
Check out this video on The Importance of Scope Reviews.
To issue a task order on OASIS or HCaTS, a warranted contracting officer (appointed according to FAR 1.603) or an official authorized to obligate funds for the agency must get a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for OASIS or HCaTS. The DPA clearly outlines the roles and responsibilities between the GSA OASIS or HCaTS contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer. Fill out the form below to request a DPA. DPA requestors must provide a .gov or .mil email address. If you do not have a .gov or .mil work email address, please contact the OASIS Contracting Officer at OASISDPA@gsa.gov or HCaTS Contracting Officer at HCaTSTraining@gsa.gov for assistance in requesting a DPA.
For OASIS DPA Training
- Register for web-based training- Once registration is approved by the OASIS staff, you will receive an email confirmation for the upcoming class.
- Request in-person training- To request live training for 25 or more people email OASISDPA@GSA.Gov. When arranging training for a group, please indicate how many plan to attend in the email.
- Online DAU training class - OASIS DPA training is now available on the Defense Acquisition University (DAU), 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Please use the Zoom link below to register for an upcoming OASIS DPA training session:
For HCaTS DPA Training
- The HCaTS Program offers DPA training via webinar or in-person. Upon completion of the training, one Continuous Learning Point will be awarded.
- For on-site training (minimum of 25 attendees), special requests, or registration questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online DAU training class - HCaTS DPA training is now available on the Defense Acquisition University (DAU), 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Please use the Zoom link below to register an the upcoming HCaTS DPA training session:
Before you can request a DPA, you must review the corresponding Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and Ordering Guide(s) for OASIS or HCaTS:
GSA will review the form and initiate the DPA;
- You should receive DPA confirmation within two business days; and
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on OASIS or HCaTS
- For OASIS ONLY:
- If you completed DPA training via DAU, please send a certificate of completion to OASISDPA@GSA.Gov and then complete the form below. We can not approve any DPA's from DAU without the training certificate
- If you get a warrant after receiving training, you can request a DPA by emailing the respective program training at either OASISDPA@GSA.Gov or HCaTSTraining@gsa.gov.
- DPA is non transferable
- DPA is an individual authority
- We will support expedited DPA requests, we will never be the reason you cannot complete an action
Once you have completed the required DPA training, please use the form below to request a DPA certificate.
If you completed DPA training via DAU, please send a certificate of completion to OASISDPA@GSA.Gov and then complete the form below. We can not approve any DPA's from DAU without the training certificate.