Electrification resources and training
EVSE alternative financing and support
Engage with your local utility regarding your site’s current and future EV-related energy needs.
- Research local utility EVSE financing and incentives.
- Research applicable tariffs that may allow you to leverage GSA areawide public utility contracts for installation.
- Use utility energy service contracts and the EV utility finder tool to find utility partners and incentives. If federal facilities do not fit within an offered program, utilities may work to identify a similarly suitable offering.
Check out some free online instructor-led training and self-teaching tools.
- Energy Department Federal Energy Management Program training catalog.
- Energy Department electrification-related resources.
- GSA Fleet training for future live training or watch previously recorded sessions.