Governmentwide Design/Build and Construction IDIQ Contracts for EVSE Installation and Related Infrastructure
As part of GSA’s “one-stop shop” for supporting the transition of the federal fleet to a 100% zero-emission vehicle fleet, GSA is establishing Governmentwide Design/Build and Construction Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to support Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) installation and related infrastructure improvements at Federal locations nationwide.
These IDIQ contracts are innovative, flexible, and easy to use. Services under these IDIQ contracts include:
- Electric vehicle supply equipment installation
- Feasibility studies and site assessments
- Construction and design-build services
- Utility company coordination
- Electrical infrastructure upgrades (e.g., switchgear, transformers, etc.)
- Site work services (e.g., trenching, bollards, signage, pavement markings, etc.)
- Equipment testing and commissioning
These IDIQ contracts are being established on a Geographic Zonal basis. All of the Geographic Zones have been set aside for small businesses.
Recently, IDIQ contracts were awarded for Federal locations throughout Geographic Zone A and are now available for use!
IDIQ contracts for the remaining Geographic Zones are anticipated to be awarded through Fall 2022.
These IDIQ contracts may be used by GSA and other Federal agencies. As complementary contract solutions, these IDIQ contracts include a process for the IDIQ contractors to acquire EVSE directly from GSA’s EVSE Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
For project support tailored to your needs or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about these IDIQ contracts:
Additional information and resources coming soon!