Local Courier Delivery Services
Local Courier Delivery Services offers the same day delivery of letters, small packages, and heavyweight shipments within a Metropolitan City Area. The minimum service coverage area is within 60 miles of the city being served.
Service coverage can be any city located in the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. This relatively new service offers time-definite pickups and deliveries, and can be customized to meet an agency's specific needs.
Supporting Small Businesses
SIN 492210SB is a small business set-aside. To help provide a level playing field for small businesses, the government limits competition for certain contracts to small businesses. A small business set-aside helps small businesses compete for and win federal contracts.
Services offered under SIN 492210SB include:
- Rush service with immediate same day delivery, usually within 30 minutes.
- Standard service delivery within hours.
- Shipment pick up and delivery.
- Extra weight shipments.
- Available waiting or loading times.
- Increased insurance available over the minimum $100.
- Money back guarantee if service commitment is not met.
- Saturday and Sunday pickup and delivery.
Find a list of contractors here: SIN 492210SB: Local Courier Delivery Services (Small Business Set-Aside)
Still need help?
For assistance email our Transportation Program experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.