Furniture & Furnishing Category - Buyers Guidance and Resources
Acquisition Planning Package: An inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the furniture you need.
GSA can assist in meeting all of your Furniture and Furnishing needs with the following offerings and services:
- Office Furniture
- Household Dormitory & Quarters Furniture
- Miscellaneous Furniture
- Furniture Services
- Fitness Solutions
- Healthcare Furniture
- Packaged Furniture
The Packaged Furniture Program is a more convenient and economical way to furnish a complete office, healthcare facility, dormitory, or quarters facility, as well as other rooms. Project management, delivery, and installation are included; as well as other services – such as design and layout, site preparation, staging, and warehousing–to meet even the most complex requirements. What’s more, this program allows a single supplier to get the entire job done for you!
By using the Packaged Furniture Program, you can:
- Reduce acquisition time,
- Meet competition requirements,
- Get discounted pricing with pre-negotiated terms and conditions,
- Utilize contractors vetted for technical ability, performance, and fiscal responsibility, and
- Streamline solutions using Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- And for our OCONUS customers - International Packaged Furniture, makes packaged office, healthcare, dormitory, and quarters furniture available overseas from experienced, internationally capable integrators.
Packaged Furniture Program vendors are the prime contractors, so they are solely responsible for the delivery of all products and services. This approach assigns performance risk to a single vendor. The need for Contractor Teaming Arrangements (CTAs) is greatly reduced under the Packaged Furniture Program; eliminating the need to monitor performance, maintain POCs, and review invoices from multiple vendors for one project.
Whenever buying furniture, small-business set-asides can be a challenge because furniture is a commodity that’s primarily manufactured by large businesses. However, 90 percent of Packaged Furniture Program vendors are small businesses - and those orders count toward small-business goals.
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.