Technical Furniture Documents
GSA develops technical documents to describe the essential characteristics and expected performance of products purchased for government use. Technical documents take different forms depending upon the product and types of information included in the document. Documents developed to support purchases of furniture and furnishings include:
Technical descriptions and test standards are developed to describe the essential physical characteristics and performance required for GSA contracts. Below, you can find documents on the following items:
- AA-C-2786 Cabinet, Security, Information Processing System Storage [PDF - 737 KB] —The
specification describes the requirements for security containers used for storing operating information
- Amendment-2 [PDF - 22 KB] —This amendment revises portions for AA-C-2786.
- Qualified Products List QPL-AA-C-2786-1 [PDF - 57 KB] —This document is a list of products qualified under the specification.
- AA-C-2859A Cabinet, Security, Weapons Storage [DOC - 131 KB] —This federal specification
describes the requirements for weapons storage cabinets.
- Qualified Products List QPL-AA-C-2859A-3 [DOC - 33 KB] —This is a list of products qualified under the specification.
- AA-D-600D Door, Vault, Security [PDF - 118 KB] —The federal specifications and qualified
products list are for GSA approved vault doors intended for the protection of classified information.
- Amendment 4 [DOC - 37 KB] —Amendment to Federal Specification AA-D-600D.
- Qualified Products List QPL-AA-D-600-8 [DOC - 51 KB] —This is a list of products qualified under AA-D-600D.
- AA-F-358J Filing Cabinet, Legal and Letter Size, Uninsulated, Security [DOCX - 93 KB] — The federal specification and qualified products list are for uninsulated, filing cabinets intended for protection of classified information.
- AA-F-363D Filing Cabinet Security, Maps and Plans, General Filing and Storage [PDF - 38 KB]
—The federal specification and qualified products list cover map and plan filing cabinets intended for
protection of classified information.
- Amendment-3 [PDF - 95 KB] —Amendment to map and plan filing cabinet requirements.
- Qualified Products List QPL-AA-F-363-17 [DOC - 46 KB] —This is a list of products qualified under the specification.
- AA-V-2737 Modular Vault Systems [PDF - 922 KB] —This document describes requirements for
modular vault systems intended for the protection of national security information.
- Amendment-2 [DOC - 32 KB] —Amendment to modular vault system requirements.
- Qualified Products List QPL-AA-V-2737-5 [DOC - 43 KB] —This is a list of products qualified under the specification.
- FF-L-2740B Lock, Combination [DOC - 236 KB] —This document describes requirements for combination locks intended for the protection of national security information.
- Qualified Products List QPL-FF-L-2740-8 [PDF - 8 KB] —This document is a list of products qualified under FF-L-2740A.
- Fed. Std. 834A Performance Test Method for Intensive Use Chairs [DOCX - 46 KB] —Federal Standard 834A describes the procedures and acceptance levels for chairs for intensive use environments.
- FNAE 80-214A Upholstered Furniture Test Method [PDF - 1 MB]
- FNE 82-243L Beds, Wood, Contemporary Oak Style [DOC - 989 KB]
- FCNE 87-441F Furniture Systems [PDF - 50 KB]
- FCNE 87-442F Workstation Clusters [PDF - 50 KB]
- FCNE 87-445F Demountable Wall Systems [PDF - 45 KB]
- 3FNE 90-504C High Density Movable Filing Systems [PDF - 18 KB]
- FNE 98-576A Certification Requirements for Freestanding Acoustical and Speech Privacy Partitions [PDF - 16 KB]
- 3FNE 98-578B Freestanding Partitions, Moveable Partitions and Demountable Walls [PDF - 82 KB]
- 3FNE 99-582E Safety and Performance Test Requirements for Bunkable and Loftable Beds, Beds with Drawers and Drawer Units, for use Under Beds [PDF - 785 KB]
- 3FNE 99-583B Test Requirements for Wall Beds [PDF - 37 KB]
- 3FNE 00-589A Test Requirements for Library Bookstacks [PDF - 48 KB]
- 3FNE-CO 00-593A Chairs, Wood, Executive Office, Traditional [PDF - 850 KB]
- 3QSAB-08-606 Safety, Performance and Flammability Requirements for Complete Daycare and Classroom Solutions [DOC - 38 KB]
- 3QSAB 09-608 Technical Requirements for Wood Executive Office and Conference Room Furniture [DOC - 82 KB]
- 3QSAB 09-609A Performance Test Requirements for Upholstered Seating [PDF - 50 KB]
- 3QSAB 11-613A List of Accredited Labs that can Perform 3FNE 99-582E Bed and Bed Drawer Unit [PDF - 45 KB]