Facilities Category - Industry Guidance and Resources
The following resources are offered for current vendors or those wishing to sell off a GSA Schedule.
Getting on a GSA Schedule
Industry partners should consider the following resources to learn how to be successful under the GSA Schedules program:
- Current Schedule Contractors;
- Getting Started With GSA Schedules;
- Marketing to the Federal Government;
- MAS Modification Help Center;
- Roadmap for New Schedule Offerors; and
- Training Resources.
GSA Regions and Representatives
Vendor Sales Specialists
If you need additional information, please contact the representative for your region.
- Todd Teskey - Regions 5, 6, and 7
- Larry Fotovich - Regions 1, 2, and 3
- Andrew Pong - Region 9
- Mark Mourlam - Region 4
- Amy Stucker - Region 8, 10, and 11
Current Vendor Support
The GSA Vendor Support Center (VSC) is available for new and existing industry partners. The VSC maintains a staff ready to assist vendors in the preparation and submission of electronic catalog files to GSA Advantage!®, and in the submission and reporting of sales data. Vendors may contact the VSC staff Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, at 877-495-4849, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Facilities Category FAQs
Construction services are not allowed under a GSA Schedule contract. The solution is what we refer to as Repair and Alterations (R&A) ancillary to existing services under this Schedule.
These projects include:
- Projects that are solely associated with the repair, alteration, delivery or installation of products or services also purchased under this Schedule
- Routine and non-complex projects in nature, such as painting or carpeting, simple hanging of drywall, basic electrical or plumbing work, landscaping, and
- Other similar non complex services.
These project exclude:
- Major or new construction of buildings, roads, parking lots and other facilities
- Complex R&A of entire facilities or significant portions of facilities, and
- Architect-Engineering Services subject to Public Law 92-582 (Brooks Act)
The work performed under this Schedule may be associated with existing projects that are part of the scope of this Schedule. Ancillary Repair and Alterations may not be the primary purpose of the work ordered but be an integral part of the total solution offered. Ancillary Repair and Alteration services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of products or services purchased under this Federal Supply Schedule contract. This includes all regulatory guidance outlined in accordance with FAR 36 - Construction and Architect-Engineer Contracts, including the FAR 36 - Construction and Davis Bacon Act and the Miller Act [PDF - 105 KB].
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page.