Schedule Electronic Tools
GSA provides tips and tricks on how to market our Schedule contract. In addition, below are direct links to tools for market research before and after you get a Schedule.
- Acquisition Gateway helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. Contains documents, tools and other resources to support contracting personnel.
- GSA eLibrary is where we list all GSA Schedules Program contractors, and provides each contract’s specific terms and conditions.
- Contract Opportunities on SAM.gov is the central website for federal agencies to post open procurement opportunities. Each Schedule solicitation is listed here.
- Schedule Sales Query Plus provides detailed information on reported Schedule contract sales to the government.
- The CALC tool on the federal Acquisition Gateway lists labor category pricing.
- Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG) is the government's central repository of statistical information on federal contracting. It serves as a searchable system that can provide customer-focused sales reports to aid in your marketing efforts and identify customer information, such as the procuring agency, a description of what was purchased, from which contractor(s), dollars spent and more.
- GSA Advantage is the federal government's online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of Schedule contractor price lists and millions of supplies (products) and services. The system enables easy price, warranty, and shipping comparisons at the Manufacturing Part Number (MPN) level and accepts the government purchase card.
- eBuy is an online Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) tool designed to facilitate the competition and buying process for a wide range of commercial supplies and services offered by GSA Schedule contractors. eBuy allows federal, state, and local government agencies (buyers) to maximize their buying power to increase Schedule contractor participation in order to obtain quotations that will result in a best value purchase decision.
- eOffer/eMod is a tool to submit Contract Offers and Contract Modification requests online.
- Vendor Support Center is a resource for information and training for new and current contractors to learn how to obtain and manage their Schedule contract.
- Forecast of Contracting Opportunities for small business is a GSA-engineered tool product that will makes it easier for small businesses to find potential contracting opportunities with the federal government. With the tool, small businesses can now easily filter the contracting opportunity data by:
- Place of performance
- Contact award status
- Acquisition Strategy (small business set aside, etc.)
- Location (place of performance)
- NAICS Code
- Projected Solicitation Quarter, and
- Contract value
- The Electronic Subcontracting Report System (eSRS) is an Internet-based tool that streamlines the process of reporting on subcontracting plans and provides agencies with access to analytical data on subcontracting performance. It eliminates the need for paper submissions and processing of the SF 294's, Individual Subcontracting Reports, and SF 295's, Summary Subcontracting Reports, and replaces the paper with an easy-to-use electronic process to collect the data.
In addition to available electronic tools, GSA has additional resources to support your acquisition needs.