Work Anywhere Safely and Efficiently with GSA Global Supply® Ergonomic Solutions
GSA Global Supply® is a Best in Class (BIC) Solution that makes it easy for federal employees to work ergonomically from anywhere (including from home).
Whether you're typing long documents, managing complex spreadsheets, or creating engaging presentations, GSA Global Supply® can help make working in your home or office more comfortable.
The right products along with attention to proper adjustment for height and working posture can reduce stress and strain on the muscles, tendons, and skeletal system and reduce your risk of developing a musculoskeletal disorder (MSD).
View more options in the following furniture NSN product line brochures:
- Complete ergonomic workstations(include electric adjustable height desk, ergonomic task chair, and ergonomic accessories)
- Manual adjustable sit-to-stand desktop workstations
- Powered adjustable sit-to-stand desktop workstations
- Ergonomic Seating [PDF - 1 MB]
- All other furniture product lines including ergonomic accessories and more.
Important Delivery Considerations
For your convenience, all items are direct delivery from our industry partners, which provides faster delivery and lower prices to our customers. Most Global Supply orders arrive quickly via small-parcel carriers and are priced as FOB Destination, so delivery is included in GSA pricing and there will be no additional freight charges.
However, larger furniture will be delivered via common freight carriers and may require advance notice and/or additional delivery fees.
To avoid delivery issues, email email@example.com first if you require any of the following special services for your order: Residential/Telework Duty Station Delivery, Inside Delivery/Pick Up, Lift Gate, Limited Access Delivery, Notification/CBD, Ship Fully Assembled , Installation, Pre-delivery Notification, Re-delivery/Return Trip.
Setting Up An Ergonomic Workspace
There are three contact areas in the work space that affect the worker's posture: the seat, the work surface (desktop or keyboard) and the floor. To ensure a comfortable working posture in which your joints are naturally aligned, at least two of these have to be adjustable.
The following are some resources to help you properly adjust your workstation furniture in order to maintain neutral body postures while working:
- Ergonomic Seat Adjustment Guide [PDF - 333 KB] - instructions for the proper adjustments for chairs. Proper adjustment of an ergonomic chair for different tasks, workspaces, and individual preferences is critical to meet user safety, comfort, and productivity needs.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) e-Tool - guidance on the best way to set up your work space with examples of good working postures
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/ergonomicsolutions.