IT Security Acquisition Planning Package
An inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the IT Security you need.
Use these resources in support of preparing for your acquisition research.
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
Write Your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)
A Statement of Work (SOW) defines the requirements including all timelines and deliverables and completely defines the responsibilities of both the contractor and the Government.
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Cyber Hunt Statement of Work
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) High Value Asset (HVA) Assessment Statement of Work
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Statement of Work
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Security Operations Center (SOC) Services Statement of Work
A business process a customer uses to request a quote from a supplier to purchase a product or service.
Execute Your Contract
Use this resource to help expedite receiving the products and/or services your program office needs to meet its mission.
Helpful information to assist buyers purchase their products and/or services.
- Advanced Persistent Threat Buyer's Guide
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools Ordering Procedure
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Ordering Guide
- Zero Trust Architecture Buyers Guide [PDF - 864 KB]
Helpful and useful advice and recommendations to help you throughout the buying journey.
A supply of items or services used to provide information for the customer buying journey.
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools Program Overview
- GSA Schedule Security Solutions Program Overview