IT Services Acquisition Planning Package
See the inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the IT services you need.
Use these resources in support of preparing for your acquisition research.
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
- Desktop Services Capability Statement Sources Sought
- Document and Record Management Capability Statement Sources Sought
- Letter or email Template: Individual Capability Statement Request
- Template to Request Industry Statement of Capabilities Response
Write Your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)
A Statement of Work (SOW) defines the requirements including all timelines and deliverables and completely defines the responsibilities of both the contractor and the Government.
- Managed Mobility Alliant Statement of Work
- Federal Health Database Software Statement of Work
- GSA Schedule IT Service SOW Template
- Application Services and Component Framework
- Application Services Customer Services
- IT Management Services
- Planning Resource Allocation Enterprise Architecture
- Service Access and Delivery and Service Interface and Integration Software Development
- Service Platform and Infrastructure Services
- Service Platform and Infrastructure
- Service Platform and Infrastructure System and Database Architecture
- Service Platform Infrastructure Service Interface and Integration
- Software Application and Web-based Service Interface
- Software Service Platform and Infrastructure - Business Management Services
Sample Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
A business process a customer uses to request a quote from a supplier to purchase a product or service.
- IT Services Best Value Evaluation Criterion
- Redacted Sections L & M Contract Clauses
- Request for Proposal with Technical Direction
- Alliant GWAC e-Buy Request For Quote
Execute Your Contract
Use these resources to help expedite receiving the products and/or services your program office needs to meet their mission.
Helpful information to assist buyers purchase their products and/or services.
- 8(a) STARS SDVOSB Alliant Ordering Guide
- Alliant 2 Labor Pricing
- Alliant 2 Program Guide
- Alliant 2 Ordering Guide
Helpful and useful advice and recommendations to help you throughout the buying journey.
- Alliant 2 Contract Comparison Workbook
- 8(a) Stars II and Alliant 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- Governmentwide Acquisition Contract Prices Paid Tool
A supply of items or services used to provide information for the customer buying journey.
- A2 Contract Comparison Workbook APRil 2020 [PDF - 1 MB]
- ALLIANT 2 CAF CAP MEMO 2019
- Alliant 2 Slipsheet_508C