IT Telecommunications Acquisition Planning Package
See the inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the IT Telecommunication Products or Services you need.
Use these resources in support of preparing for your acquisition research.
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
Write Your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)
A Statement of Work (SOW) defines the requirements including all timelines and deliverables and completely defines the responsibilities of both the contractor and the Government.
- CONNECTIONS II Example SOW
- CONNECTIONS II Example-Performance-Based SOW
- Telecom - Unified Communications SOW Template
- Network OAM for Voice SOW Template
- Network Operations Admin Maintenance SOW Template
- Connections II Managed Mobility SOW
- Telecom Generic Example SOW
Sample Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
A business process a customer uses to request a quote from a supplier to purchase a product or service.
Execute Your Contract
Use this resource to help expedite receiving the products and/or services your program office needs to meet its mission.
Helpful information to assist buyers purchase their products and/or services.
Helpful and useful advice and recommendations to help you throughout the buying journey.
- EIS Questions Answers July 2019
- EIS Fact Sheet July 2019
- CONNECTIONS II Pre Solicitation Checklist
- FSSI Quick Reference Guide May 2019
A supply of items or services used to provide information for the customer buying journey.
- Connections II Overview Spring 2020
- 18-00571 ITC EIS Slipsheet
- 5-16-00567 FedRelay Slipsheet
- IT Telecommunications Your Acquisition Partner
- 19-00209 Future Satellite Communications
- Connections II- Telecommunications Solutions
- GSA Telecom & Electronic Commerce Solutions Offering - July 2020
- Telecommunications & Technology 34157_344
- 19-00791 Enterprise Mobility Slipsheet