Furniture Acquisition Planning Package
See the inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the Furniture Products and Services you need.
Use these resources in support of preparing for your acquisition research.
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
Write Your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)
A Statement of Work (SOW) defines the requirements including all timelines and deliverables and completely defines the responsibilities of both the contractor and the Government.
A business process a customer uses to request a quote from a supplier to purchase a product or service.
Execute Your Contract
Use this resource to help expedite receiving the products and/or services your program office needs to meet its mission.
Helpful information to assist buyers purchase their products and/or services.
- Buying Furniture: Read About The UNICOR Limited Source Justification
- How to Acquire Furniture through Your RWA
Helpful and useful advice and recommendations to help you throughout the buying journey.
- Calculating Lease Cost and Payments-2
- Deciding to Lease or Buy Office Management Products and Furniture
- How Long is a Typical Furniture Acquisition Project
- Leasing Furniture, Facts to Know
- Sample Furniture BOM Worksheet-6
- Small Business Set-Asides for Office Furniture
- The Beginner's Guide, Do's and Don'ts of Buying Office Workstations
A supply of items or services used to provide information for the customer buying journey.