Legal Services Acquisition Planning Package
See the inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the Legal Services you need.
Buyer's Guide: Legal Services Procurement/Ordering Guide [DOCX - 405 KB]
Request immediate procurement support from your local Customer Service Director here.
Use these resources to to find the services available in the marketplace:
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
RFQ Task Order Template
RFQ BPA Template
Sample RFQ Evaluation Factors
Procuring your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)/ Performance Work Statements (PWSs)
- EEO Investigation-TO
- Navy Intelligence Support- TO PWS
- CBP Background Investigations- BPA
- Peace Corps Background Investigations Multi Award- BPA
- NIH Patent Support Services- BPA
- USDA Title Services- BPA PWS
- USDA foreclosure- PWS MA BPA
- Army Litigation Documentation Support- TO
- FRIRB Outside Counsel Litigation Support- BPA
- Army Court Reporting Order- PWS
- DOL Court Reporting Transcription- BPA
GSA welcomes feedback from agencies and industry on these resources. Please email email@example.com with questions, general feedback, and suggestions on additional documents to be included.