Social Services Acquisition Planning Package
See the inventory of frequently requested resources to help you buy the Social Services you need.
Buyer's Guide: Social Services Procurement/ Buying Guide [DOCX - 403 KB]
Request immediate procurement support from your local Customer Service Director here.
Use these resources to to find the services available in the marketplace:
A Request for Information (RFI) is used for planning purposes and market research to gauge interest and/or if there is a vendor who can provide a product and/or service.
RFQ Task Order Template
RFQ BPA Template
Sample RFQ Evaluation Factors
Procuring your Requirements
Use these resources to write your requirements - employing best-in-class examples from similar government requests for products and/or services.
Sample Statements of Work (SOWs)/ Performance Work Statements (PWSs)
Government Insurance Programs
- Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey- SOW
- Review of Internal Controls for Medicare & Medicaid Services- SOW
- MIPPA Improvement Assessment- SOW
- Employee Health Benefits Assessment - SOW
Other Social Services
- Mental Health Provider Support Services- PWS
- Employee Assistance Program Services- SOW
- Behavioral Health Professionals Services- PWS
- Behavioral Health Consultant Training- SOW
- NASA Occupational Health- SOW
GSA welcomes feedback from agencies and industry on these resources. Please email email@example.com with questions, general feedback, and suggestions on additional documents to be included.