GSA offers electronic tools to help manage an agency’s GSA procurement transactions, place orders, or learn about business opportunities.
- Acquisition Gateway is an innovative workspace where acquisition professionals can act as one governmentwide community to find unbiased advice, share expertise, and contribute to its iterative development.
- Centralized Mailing List Service is the place to order publications and GSA Global Supply® catalogs.
- eBuy provides an online request for quote tool for a wide range of commercial services and products that GSA offers.
- eOffer/eMod provides an opportunity to submit and modify proposals electronically.
- e-Resolve offers an opportunity to report a problem with a GSA Global Supply order or submit an inquiry about any of the products and services offered.
- Green Products Compilation was developed as a tool to facilitate the procurement of green products and services.
- GSA Advantage!® offers an online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of contractors and millions of services and products.
- GSA eLibrary serves as an online source of schedule contract award information searchable by contractor's name, contract number, Special Item Number, Schedule Number, or keyword.
- GSA Global Supply® is the place to order GSA products at any time from a vast selection of supplies for government customers anywhere in the world.
- GSA Market Research as a Service (MRAS) team assists your agency in finding GSA Contract holders capable of meeting your procurement needs. Through online survey research, the MRAS team will work side by side with you in developing a strategy to effectively engage the marketplace.
- SAM.gov serves as the single government point of entry for federal government procurement opportunities of more than $25,000.
- Schedule Sales Query provides the sales reported by contractors for specific report quarters during the current and past five fiscal years.
- Small Business Resources connects small businesses to in-person and online training, counseling, procurement opportunities and more.
- Vendor Support Center serves as an online resource for vendors to get information, review and report sales, and more.