Before issuing task orders using HCaTS or HCaTS SB, Federal Contracting Officers (COs) must complete the Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training and receive their DPA certification. Training sessions last approximately 90 minutes and are eligible for Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
Training is highly recommended for:
- 1102 personnel
- Program Office and Requiring Activities Personnel
- Contracting Officers
- Contracting Specialists, CORs, and Quality Assurance Personnel
- HCaTS contract information
- Scope overview
- Ordering process
- OCO's roles and responsibilities
- HCaTS resources
- The HCaTS Program offers DPA training via webinar or in-person.
- HCaTS DPA training registration is available in the FAITAS Course Catalog under course ID FCL-GSA-0081. Register through FAITAS here. Scheduled DPA training dates for government Fiscal Year 2019 are:
- October 18, 2018
- November 29, 2018
- December 13, 2018
- January 17, 2019
- February 14, 2019
- March 14, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- May 2, 2019
- May 23, 2019
- June 6, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- July 11, 2019
- July 25, 2019
- August 8, 2019
- August 22, 2019
- September 5, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- Upon completion of the training, 1 Continuous Learning Point will be credited through FAITAS.
- If you are unable to register through FAITAS, please complete this online form [doc], and a calendar invite will be emailed to you.
- For on-site training (minimum of 25 attendees), special requests, registration questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranted contracting officers will receive a HCaTS DPA Certificate after completion of the DPA training.
- If you have not received the certificate, complete the HCaTS DPA Request Form [PDF - 2 MB] and email it to email@example.com.