Before issuing task orders using HCaTS or HCaTS SB, Federal Contracting Officers (COs) must complete the Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training and receive their DPA certification. Training sessions last approximately 90 minutes and are eligible for Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
Training is highly recommended for:
- 1102 personnel
- Program Office and Requiring Activities Personnel
- Contracting Officers
- Contracting Specialists, CORs, and Quality Assurance Personnel
- HCaTS contract information
- Scope overview
- Ordering process
- OCO's roles and responsibilities
- HCaTS resources
- The HCaTS Program offers DPA training via webinar or in-person.
- HCaTS DPA training registration is available in the FAITAS Course Catalog under course ID FCL-GSA-0081. Register through FAITAS here. Scheduled DPA training dates for government Fiscal Year 2020 are:
- October 17, 2019
- November 14, 2019
- December 12, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- March 5, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- April 9, 2020
- April 30, 2020
- May 14, 2020
- May 28, 2020
- June 11, 2020
- June 25, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- July 30, 2020
- August 13, 2020
- August 27, 2020
- September 10, 2020
- Upon completion of the training, 1 Continuous Learning Point will be credited through FAITAS.
- If you are unable to register through FAITAS, please complete this online form [doc], and a calendar invite will be emailed to you.
- For on-site training (minimum of 25 attendees), special requests, registration questions email email@example.com.
- Warranted contracting officers will receive a HCaTS DPA Certificate after completion of the DPA training.
- If you have not received the certificate, complete the HCaTS DPA Request Form [PDF - 2 MB] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.