How to Get on HCaTS
The U.S. General Services Administration “on-ramped”, or added, 26 new vendors to the HCaTS Small Business (SB) Pool 1 contract in July 2019. The award notification and list of awardees are posted on FedBizOpps under Solicitation Number 47QREB-19-R-0001. The on-ramp was conducted to increase participation and to expand competition within the Pool. As a result of this on-ramp, HCaTS SB Pool 1 contracts now has 37 contractors. The new vendors are included in the HCaTS SB contractor list on "Who is on HCaTS."
- HCaTS is not a GSA Schedule contract, so there is no continuously open application process.
- Getting on HCaTS is a competitive process called “on-ramping.” On-ramping is conducted at the government's discretion.
- HCaTS on-ramping will likely be targeted to a single pool at a time.
Other Ways to Participate in HCaTS
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) and monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.
- Contact HCaTS Contractors for Subcontracting opportunities. Find the list of HCaTS contractors on “Who is on HCaTS."