How to Get on HCaTS
The HCaTS 8(a) On-Ramp Request for Proposal is now available on beta.SAM.gov!
The HCaTS team is pleased to announce that the final solicitation for HCaTS 8(a) on-ramp is now available on beta.SAM.gov under Solicitation Number 47QREB-20-R-0001. Proposals are due January 28, 2020.
The on-ramping will create a separate, independent HCaTS vehicle exclusively for 8(a) Small Businesses, expand 8(a) competition within the HCaTS program, and allow for 8(a) competitive set-asides. Further, as a BIC vehicle, one of the goals for HCaTS is to maximize achievement of federal agencies' small business contracting goals. The GSA HCaTS Program plans to on-ramp approximately 20 new contractors for HCaTS 8(a) Pool 1 and 20 for HCaTS 8(a) Pool 2.
The U.S. General Services Administration “on-ramped”, or added, 28 new vendors to the HCaTS Small Business (SB) Pool 1 contract from July through October of 2019. The award notification and list of awardees are posted on FedBizOpps under Solicitation Number 47QREB-19-R-0001. The on-ramp was conducted to increase participation and to expand competition within the pool. As a result of this on-ramp, the HCaTS SB Pool 1 contract now includes 39 contractors. The new vendors are included in the HCaTS Small Business contractors file under "Who is on HCaTS."
The HCaTS family of contracts have proven to be a significant step forward in supporting our customers and improving acquisition efficiency and effectiveness in the federal government. Thank you for your continued engagement as we grow our comprehensive, governmentwide, professional services HCaTS contracting vehicles.
- HCaTS is not a GSA Schedule contract, so there is no continuously open application process.
- Getting on HCaTS is a competitive process called “on-ramping.” On-ramping is conducted at the Government's discretion.
- HCaTS on-ramping will likely be targeted to a single pool at a time.
Other Ways to Participate in HCaTS
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) and monitor opportunities on beta.SAM.gov.
- Contact current HCaTS Contractors for subcontracting opportunities. Find the lists of HCaTS contractors on “Who is on HCaTS."