How to Get on HCaTS
- HCaTS is not a GSA Schedule contract, so there is no continuously open application process.
- Getting on HCaTS is a competitive process called “on-ramping.” On-ramping will be conducted at the government discretion.
- HCaTS on-ramping will likely be targeted to a single pool at a time.
Other Ways to Participate in HCaTS
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) and monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.
- Contact HCaTS Contractors for Subcontracting opportunities. Find the list of HCaTS contractors on “Who is on HCaTS."