Human Capital and Training Solutions
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) Program is the result of a partnership between the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). HCaTS is comprised of two indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) governmentwide contract vehicles: HCaTS Unrestricted (HCaTS U) and HCaTS Small Business (HCaTS SB). These vehicles provide reliable, flexible, fast and efficient ways to obtain best-value, customized solutions for human capital management and training requirements.
HCaTS contracts provide solutions to all federal agencies through the effort of bona-fide executive, administrative, and professional employees as defined in Part 541 of Title 29, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
Best In Class!
HCaTS has been designated as a Best-in-Class (BIC) solution for Human Capital and Training Solutions since October 2016. BIC contracts are recognized as being “good-for-government” purchasing solutions and, per OMB Memo M-17-22, agencies should consider leveraging providers on best-in-class contracts as part of the category management effort. Additionally, per OMB Memo M-19-13 and the President’s Management Agenda, agencies are directed to leverage existing contracts for common goods and services. Generally speaking, using BIC solutions saves time and money. Government buyers can confidently use and recommend BIC solutions knowing that they have undergone thorough vetting processes. HCaTS satisfies the following key criteria to be considered a BIC solution:
- Rigorous requirements definitions and planning processes
- Appropriate pricing strategies
- Data-driven strategies to change buying and consumption behavior (i.e., demand management)
- Category and performance management strategies
- Independently validated reviews
Download this HCaTS' BIC profile [PDF - 1 MB] to learn more
Why Use HCaTS?
- Comprehensive, customized solution for human capital and training services
- Best in Class! with Highly Technically Rated, Fair and Reasonable Pricing pools of contractors
- Allows maximum flexibility for customers
- Allows all contract types (including hybrid)
- Allows commercial and/or non-commercial services for both CONUS and OCONUS
- Allows ancillary services & other direct costs at the task order level
- Maximizes small business utilization goals
- Undertakes effective change management initiatives
- Helps develop effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies
Go to “HCaTS Program Features” for an overview on HCaTS features and capabilities.