Human Capital and Training Solutions
HCaTS Program is the result of partnership between Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and General Services Administration (GSA). HCaTS is comprised of two indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) governmentwide contract vehicles: HCaTS and HCaTS SB. These vehicles provide reliable, flexible, fast and efficient ways to obtain the best value customized solutions for human capital management and training requirements.
HCaTS contracts provide solutions to all federal agencies through the effort of bona-fide executive, administrative, and professional employees as defined in Part 541 of Title 29, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
Best In Class!
Per OMB Memo 17-22, HCaTS has been designated as a Best-in-Class (BIC) solution for Human Capital and Training Solutions in October 2016. As part of the category management effort, BIC contracts are recognized as being “good-for-government” purchasing solutions which agencies should consider leveraging the use of BIC providers. As part of BIC process, HCaTS has met rigorous category management performance criteria as defined by the Office of Management and Budget.
Some of the BIC features are as follow:
- Small Business Friendly through HCaTS-SB vehicle
- Highest Technically Rated with Fair and Reasonable (HTR-FRP) Contractors that have been prescreened by human capital specialists
- Appropriate Pricing Strategies
- Data-driven strategies to change buying and consumption behavior (i.e., demand management)
- Leveraged Category and Performance Management Strength
- Download this HCaTS' BIC profile [PDF - 1 MB] to learn more
Why Use HCaTS?
- Long-term planning Comprehensive Customized Solution (TOTAL) for Human Capital and Training Services
- Best in Class! with Highly Technically Rated contractors pool
- Allows maximum flexibility for customers
- Allows all contract types (including Hybrid)
- Allows commercial/non-commercial services for CONUS/OCONUS
- Allows ancillary services & other direct costs at the task order level
- Maximizes small business utilization goals
- Undertake effective change management initiatives
- Develop effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies
Go to “HCaTS Program Features” for an overview on HCaTS features and capabilities.