About Industrial Products & Services
The Industrial Products and Services Category is one of 10 categories of spend under GSA’s Category Management initiative. This strategic approach enables the federal government to buy smarter and more like a single enterprise. This, in turn, increases government efficiency while reducing costs and redundancies.
The Industrial Products and Services Category has approximately $9.5 Billion in annual spend to meet the demand for a variety of acquisition solutions, including:
- Basic Materials;
- Fire/Rescue/Safety/Environmental Protection Equipment;
- Hardware and Tools;
- Industrial Products Install/Maintenance/Repair/Rebuild;
- Machinery & Components; and
- Test Measurement and Supplies.
GSA products and services within this category include:
- Schedule 03FAC | Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Schedule 51 V | Hardware Superstore
- Schedule 56 | Building and Industrial Equipment
- Schedule 66 | Scientific Equipment and Services
- Schedule 73 | Cleaning Supplies and Food Service
- Schedule 84 | Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
- FSSI JanSan | Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies
- FSSI MRO | Maintenance Repair and Operations
All solutions for Industrial Products and Services can be found on the Acquisition Gateway. The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. The Acquisition Gateway helps federal acquisition professionals learn what they need to know, connect with others to collaborate and communicate, and act to accomplish their acquisition tasks effectively. Upon entering the Acquisition Gateway, select the “Industrial Products and Services” Hallway to find solutions related to your needs, including expert articles, user guides, and training documents.