Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA)
GSA continues to ensure customer adherence to acquisition best practices with OASIS/HCaTS and will help customers properly navigate the OASIS/HCaTS vehicle(s) by providing task order scope reviews and assistance with setting up task orders.
To issue task order on OASIS or HCaTS, a warranted contracting officer (appointed according to FAR 1.603) or an official authorized to obligate funds for the agency must get a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for OASIS or HCaTS. The DPA clearly outlines the roles and responsibilities between the GSA OASIS or HCaTS contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer. Fill out the form below to request a DPA. DPA requestors must provide a .gov or .mil email address. If you do not have a .gov or .mil work email address, please contact the OASIS Contracting Officer at OASISDPA@gsa.gov or HCaTS Contracting Officer at HCaTS@gsa.gov for assistance in requesting a DPA.
Receive DPA Training
- Register for web-based training- Once registration is approved by the OASIS staff, you will receive an email confirmation for the upcoming class.
- Request in-person training- To request live training for 25 or more people email OASISDPA@GSA.Gov. When arranging training for a group, please indicate how many plan to attend in the email.
- Online DAU training class - search FAC 152
Before Requesting a DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must review the corresponding Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and Ordering Guide(s) for OASIS or HCaTS:
- OASIS Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) [PDF - 527 KB]
- HCaTS Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) [PDF - 482 KB]
Following the DPA Request Submission: (After requesting a DPA)
GSA will review the form and initiate the DPA;
- You should receive DPA confirmation within two business days; and
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on OASIS or HCaTS
- If you completed DPA training via DAU, please send a certificate of completion to OASISDPA@GSA.Gov and then complete the form below. We can not approve any DPA's from DAU without the training certificate
- If you get a warrant after receiving training, you can request a DPA by emailing OASISDPA@GSA.Gov
- DPA is non transferable
- DPA is an individual authority
- We will support expedited DPA requests, we will never be the reason you cannot complete an action